Is this a thing? Does anyone know of a current What I'm Loving Wednesday? If so, please let me know in a comment below! A quick google search didn't help with any that are still up and running.
If it's something you might be interested in linking up with every week, let me know and I will start a link up!
My version of What I'm Loving Wednesday is this; Wednesday's around here are about to be all about love! I think it will be amazing to take a couple minutes each week and think about what I'm loving that week. They can be huge things or little things. Whatever they are, they should be celebrated. Hence, this blog post :)
Bored of my intro yet? I would be... okay! Here's what I'm loving this week!
1. My dad. He's one of the smartest, kindest people I know. I feel like we haven't been as close as we used to be. Until lately. He's one of my favourite people in the whole entire world and I think there comes a certain point where you start looking at your parents as people and not just parents. I thought I was already there but lately I feel like I am completely there. Not to mention he has become super hip and growing an unreal beard!
2. My brand new house! I mentioned in my last post that Lukas and I have recently purchased our very first house together. To say I am obsessed with it would be a HUGE understatement! I'm working on a blog post so I can get some pictures up soon!
3. Season finales. Hey! I said it could be a big thing or a little thing! I think the last 7 days have been full of finales. Masterchef, America's Got Talent, and tonight Big Brother, all my favourite summer shows have wrapped up!
What are you loving this week?
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Today Lukas and I are celebrating 7 years together! It's been pretty crazy to just sit down and think about of the things we've done and accomplished together in the last 7 years so I knew I had to record them!
Here are 7 of my favourite happenings from the last 7 years.
1. Together, we've lived in 3 apartments, 6 houses.
2. We expanded the family with a (now fat) cat.
3. Together, we have gotten 3 degrees and are working on a fourth.
4. We expanded again with the most spoiled pup in the world!
5. We have one ridiculously sweet niece, and three adorable nephews!
6. We bought our very first house!
7. I found my best friend in the whole entire world who I can be entirely myself around. Even the crazy parts :)
Cheers to us Louie! I love you more then words could ever say, thank you for being my best friend.