1. I am hating my blog design today. I used to change it all the time but since I haven't been writing in so long I kind of forgot about it. Not that I'm back it's hard to look at. Especially the font. Do you find it hard to read or is that just me?
2. Have you heard about the shootings in Moncton, NB? So sad. Three officers dead from a sick 24 year old. So unfair.
3. Last week I mentioned exciting things were happening at work and it means a promotion which means a new desk. If you know me you know how much I love organizing, office/school supplies, and new things. They ordered my desk today and I honestly CANNOT WAIT to organize my drawers.
Seriously. What is my life.
4. Prom happened at my old high school last night and it always takes me back to mine. On a scale of one to ten the actual prom was a negative four but the dance and party were so much fun! Just goes to show how much more important friends are then boys at that age in your life.
|LOVED my dress!|
5. I finished the Fault in our Stars. I have such mixed feelings about it! I mean I bawled a ton (whilst driving home listening to it so I'm sure lots of people thought I was a nut ball). The story was well written and I loved the characters but I just kind of feel like it wasn't long enough. I don't want to spoil it in case you plan on reading it but I wish he had made Gus and Hazel's story longer! Gah. Nothing worse than the end of a book when you aren't ready.
6. I'm a lover of any and all stupid jokes.
7. Look at that dogs face!! He's knows how shitty the joke was but it's already been done!! Just loving how unamused they both are.
8. My practice on Sunday went really well! One of the girls asked if I could be the coach more often which is always nice to hear. I asked the head coach (I always refer to him as 'my coach', not sure if that's weird) and he said I need to work on quicker transitions between drills and some should be timed differently but other then that not a bad job for my first time! You can tell he's such a dad because he was giving me genuine advice, not wanting to hurt my feelings, but wanted to actually help me because that's what I need.
9. I've started reading The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult who I normally love but three chapters in and I'm finding it hard to stay interested. Books need to snag me right away or I'm over them.
10. Luke and I are going to Fredericton for the weekend (where we went to university) and I can't believe I am actually saying this but I am really excited to get back over there! When we lived over there we couldn't wait to get back to PEI. Sometimes I miss it a bit.