Wanna know what I'm talking about? Go here.List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Relax. Life gets way more kick ass than this.
2. You know how much you hate being so lanky and grossly skinny. Embrace that shit, you'll never be that skinny again.
3. Okay, this one is basically the same as Mal's.. Don't go to university just because you think that's what your supposed to do after high school. Think about what you actually want to do with your life and do some research. Or you're going to end up switching degrees and majors way too many times.. and still not end up where you're supposed to be.
4. Be nice to your mom! Stop being such a sulk and taking your bullshit out on her. She will end up being that person you get to confide in and who will be there for you more then anyone.
5. You will not find the love of your life in high school so stop having such high hopes.
6. Don't drink that entire Canadian Cooler. I'm serious. Just don't do it.
7. So, that party you threw eh. Didn't go over too well. If I could, I'd recommend you not that...
8. Just be there for your friends. Ya they likely won't still be your friends in 7 years but this is the only time that you will have that many friends. You'll be surprised who still are.
9. Stop being so insensitive towards her. You have no idea what she is going through. Swallow your pathetic pride and reach out to her before you lose 5 of what should have been amazing, life changing years as best friends. And don't give her all the blame, you deserve most of it.
10. Play your heart out. Don't blame your terrible coaches for your outcome. Play every game like it's your last (ugh, talk about cliche...) because soon you'll be in university, gaining that beautiful freshman 15 (well, try 30) and being a lazy ass.
Check out Mal's list for my inspiration!