Wanna know what I'm talking about? Go here.
1. I love to craft. I would 24/7 if I had enough money, time, and ideas.
2. I wish I could play the guitar. I own one but have never taken the time to learn.
3. I went to New York City for the first time this July. Our flights got delayed in Montreal for over 5 hours which eventually ended up cancelled. We had to take the Greyhound to NYC for 8 hours in the middle of the night and didn't get there until the day after we were supposed to. Quite the experience!
4. I believe in karma.
5. I've got 2 sisters, 1 brother, 1 brother-in-law, 1 niece, and 2 parents.
6. I hated and sucked at school.
7. No one in my real life (besides my sisters, mom, and boyfriend) know about this blog. I think I'm scared of people seeing it and judging me or it.
8. I hate feet. Yours AND mine.
9. I was about 2 years late getting into the vampire/twilight stuff and now love it. Can't wait for the Vampire Diaries to come back on!
10. When I'm sick I always want my mom. And I almost always cry when I talk to her if I'm any bit upset.
11. I used to play every sport I could when I was in high school. Basketball was my favourite and I got to go to Canada Games for it in 2009. Amazing experience! I miss it so much now though.
12. I'm a nervous driver.
13. I hate not having a plan.
14. I'd love to travel but hate being away from my family for too long.
15. I taught myself how to knit the last time Lukas and I were in Toronto and I haven't stopped since.
16. I went in the ditch for the first time this winter. I was driving my sister and my niece and we only went in the ditch a tiny bit, no one was hurt and no one was coming but not having control of the car scared the crap out of me. I cried in spurts for the whole entire day.
17. I love my personal space. I honestly cannot stand people touching me. I just think it's so unnecessary. It's weird I know.
18. Luke and I grew up in the same small town and went to high school together one grade apart but never spoke a word to each other. One night out we were both talking to a mutual friend and then began talking/texting secretively for about 2 months (we totally thought no one had a clue but after we started telling people we were dating, they all knew). And now we've been together for 4 years!
19. I want to be a runner but have always hated it.
20. I daydream constantly.
Check out Mal's list for my inspiration!