1. Something I am very proud of is my sister. Man that sounded lame as soon as I wrote it haha but it's true! I just think she's the best mom ever and her husband has to go away for work for a month at a time so she kind of has to play the part of a single mom. And my niece is amazing and pretty much the smartest little girl ever (I swear I'm not biased!) so she's doing a pretty kick ass job.
2. My favorite thing about myself is um this one's kind of hard! I like my hair I guess. Got blond in it for the first time a couple weeks ago and I love it!
3. My favorite color for fall is orang-y reds. Not that I wear it a lot, reds not really my colour. But I just love the bright leaf colours of fall.
4. Something I've been learning lately is that figuring out your dream job is super hard. I have a job now that I really like but I don't know if I love it or if it's something I want to do forever.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is Defending Jacob by William Landay. I totally random find through the library website and I loved it!
6. My favorite Pandora Station is have never listened ever...