1. My favorite grade in school was grade 12. Loved being the oldest in the school, my part time job was awesome, and played every sport I could.
2. My favorite teacher was /is really hard to think of! because, I guess I didn't have a favorite teacher. Is that sad? I'm not a school person, I mostly hated it.
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor's of Business Administration.
4. School lunches for me were usually cafeteria food. I don't know why but I did not love leftovers, still trying to get the hang of them now! Usually had fries or pizza or cookies, you know, all the healthy stuff.
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be a shit load.
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: new school supplies. Best part of school by far! I love new school supplies. I'd buy a notebook every time I was in a store if I could afford it.