1. Chicken (This can be however much you want. If you want it to be hearty, add more. Just a snack, add less) We usually use 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or most of the meat off a pre cooked rotisserie chicken.
2. 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz)
3. 1 small container of Miracle Whip or mayonnaise (8 oz)
4. 1 small can of diced chilli peppers
5. 1 jalepeno pepper
6. 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Cook and shred the chicken. Dice the jalapeno. You can also dice up the chilli peppers if you want them smaller but I like bigger chunks.
Mix everything together in a bowl and spread into an oven safe dish.
Bake at 350 for about half an hour or until the sides start to bubble.
Serve with your favourite chips, bread, or crackers (my favourite is whole wheat Tostitos).
|This was about half an hour after it was done...|