you're meaghan me crazy
it's okay NOT to have your shit together at 26
21 Day Fix Challenge
Friday, August 3, 2012
diy: fabric covered bangle
I wanted a super easy craft to do yesterday and I found some scrap material and an old tattered bangle.
It was super simple and took about an hour to make.
1. Cut your fabric so you have enough to go around as well as tuck under.
2. Put a strip of glue on the bangle and press the fabric into it. Hold for at least 30 seconds.
3. Wrap it around, tuck about a quarter of an inch under and glue that down. Make sure you cover the raw edge of the other end.
4. I started at the seam and worked around.
5. Since I didn't have any clothes pins (they would have worked so much better!), I used paper clips to hold all the pieces down. I left them on for a couple hours to make sure the glue had dried.
6. Wear proudly!!!
Tell me what you think it the comments below, hope you enjoyed this easy little diy :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)